- Privacy Notice for the site letricotperugia.com
Respecting the privacy of our visitors is of the utmost importance to us, therefore the number and nature of the data collected during navigation has been reduced to an absolute minimum and all necessary precautions have been taken to ensure data safety.
Please note that the information provided is solely for the website www.letricotperugia.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the aforementioned website.
In compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data and the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679, Le Tricot Perugia SpA, as Data Controller, wishes to inform you of the following.
The processing of personal data and its purpose
Automatic Data Acquisition
The computer systems used to operate this site acquire, during normal browsing, some personal data whose transmission is connected to the use of Internet communication protocols (IP addresses, domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data collected may be used to establish responsibility in the case of alleged computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by users
Personal data provided on a voluntary basis by the user through the completion of contact forms or through other forms of communication provided for on our site are used for the sole purpose of responding to requests. For example, the inclusion of an e-mail address in the contact form involves its acquisition which is necessary for responding to the requests made, as well as the acquisition of any other personal data included in the message.
Your personal data may be conveyed to our authorized collaborators for the purposes indicated, specifically when the information is needed to carry out their duties.
For the same purposes, if necessary, the data collected may be transferred outside the national territory where certain conditions required by law exist.
Methods of processing and retention periods
Processing will be printed on paper and computerized media by the data controller and by authorized parties in observance of every precautionary measure that guarantees its security and confidentiality. Your personal data communicated via forms and contact forms will be retained for the period of time necessary to follow up on your requests.
The personal data collected regarding browsing will be stored for the period of time necessary to ensure verification related to the management of the site and its safety which is, except in special cases, 6 months.
Optional data provided
Except as specified for browsing data which are recorded automatically, the user is free to provide personal information (for example name, surname, address, email, …) required in the forms on the site. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to carry out the request.
For the purposes described above, your personal data will be known by the employees, by the assimilated staff and by the collaborators of the Data Controller, who will operate as authorized subjects in the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, your personal data will be communicated and processed by third parties belonging to the following categories:
- a) subjects whom the Data Controller makes use of for the management of the website;
b) companies that manage the Data Controller’s information system;
c) companies and consultants providing legal and/or tax advice;
d) supervisory and regulatory bodies, and in general public or private entities that fulfill a public role.
In some cases, the subjects belonging to the above categories operate in complete autonomy as separate data controllers, and in other cases, as data processors specifically appointed by the Data Controller in compliance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
The complete and updated list of the subjects to whom your personal data may be conveyed can be requested at the registered office of the Data Controller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the processing described in this Notice, as an interested party you can, under the conditions established by the GDPR, exercise the rights set out in Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
- right of access – Article 15 of the GDPR: the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to your personal data – including a copy thereof – and communication, among others, of the following information:
- a) purposes of the processing
b) categories of personal data processed
c) recipients to whom these data have been, or will be communicated
d) data retention period or the criteria used
e) the rights of the interested party (correction, deletion of personal data, limitation of processing and the right to object to their processing)
f) the right to lodge a complaint g) the right to receive information on the origin of your personal data if they have not been collected by the Controller concerned
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- the right of rectification – Article 16 GDPR: the right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- the right to cancellation (the right to be forgotten) – Article 17 GDPR: the right to obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you when:
- a) the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; c) you have successfully opposed the processing of personal data; d) the data were processed unlawfully, e) the data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation;
f) your personal data has been collected with regard to the offer of services by the information company referred to in Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
The right of cancellation does not apply when processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
- the right to limitation of processing – Article 18 GDPR: the right to obtain limitation of the processing when:
- a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data;
- b) the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- c) although the data controller no longer needs them for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the interested party to verify, exercise or defend a right in court;
- d) the interested party opposed the treatment, as indicated above, pending verification of the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party;
- the right to data portability – Article 20 GDPR: the right to receive personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and the right to transmit that data to another controller without impediments, if the treatment is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to ascertain that your personal data is transmitted directly by the Data Controller to another data controller if this is technically feasible;
- the right of opposition – Article 21 GDPR: the right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the legitimacy of legitimate interest, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue processing which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, the exercise or defense of a right in court.
- to lodge a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
The above rights may be exercised against the Data Controller by contacting the references in the paragraph “Data Controller and Managers”. The Owner will take on the responsibility of processing your request and provide you with the information relating to the action taken regarding said request without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month after receipt of the request.
Exercising your rights as an interested party is without cost under Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, including due to their repetitiveness, the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee in light of the administrative costs incurred in managing your request, or denying compensation for your request.
Finally, we inform you that the Data Controller may request additional information to confirm the identity of the interested party.
- Data Controller and Managers
The Controller of the processing is Le Tricot Perugia S.p.A. in the person of its acting legal representative.
- The Processing Manager is the web agency in charge of the maintenance of the site. For any information relating to the processing of your personal data through this site, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address email@example.com